Most medical marijuana patients are familiar with tetrahydrocannabinol. It’s the ingredient in cannabis that causes the intoxicating, or high feeling that so many people seek when they use weed as an alternative to prescription drugs and alcohol. But there’s another component of cannabis, the cannabidiol (CBD), which also has some therapeutic benefits but the only difference is that it does not produce any psychoactive effects. So, if you’re looking for a strain of medical marijuana that can relieve pain without getting you stoned, consider Delta 8 THC flower from Natural Healing Cannabis.
Basics on Delta-8
Delta 8 is a cannabinoid that occurs naturally in the hemp plant. Unlike its more well-known cousin Delta 9 THC, this is only found in trace amounts in hemp. However, recent innovations in extraction have made it possible to isolate this substance from the plant material. When consumed, Delta 8 provides a milder high than Delta 9 THC. Some users report feeling more clear-headed and less anxious when using Delta 8. Additionally, Delta 8 is also said to offer pain relief and help with nausea. It can be consumed in many forms, including the flower.
There are two different types of cannabis flowers available on the market today:
- Indica strains (which produce a heavy body stone)
- Sativa strains (which produce an uplifting headstone)
D8 has been shown to reduce some of the negative side effects of tetrahydrocannabinol such as anxiety or paranoia while still providing some of the benefits like pain relief. The reduced side effects make it easier for people who suffer from certain conditions like PTSD or severe nausea to use cannabis medicinally without worrying about suffering adverse consequences.
All About Its Benefits
- It is a potent cannabinoid that can offer users a variety of benefits.
- It is known to be helpful in managing pain, anxiety, and nausea.
- It is also said to improve appetite and help with weight gain.
- The cannabinoid has anti-inflammatory properties that make it beneficial for treating conditions like Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Additionally, it has also been shown to be effective in killing cancer cells without harming healthy cells nearby. This makes it a promising treatment option for those suffering from cancer.
- Finally, it is known to be helpful in treating seizures and epilepsy.
- Scientists are currently looking into how the compound might affect neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.
- They have found that this substance seems to lessen memory loss in mice as well as symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s Disease when administered on a regular basis over the course of five weeks.
- More research needs to be done on humans before we can definitively say what it does for these diseases, but some scientists believe this could lead to an eventual cure for both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease!
Ways to Use the D8 THC Flower
- One way you can use this flower is to take it orally by either placing a little bit of product under your tongue (sublingual) or inside your cheek between your gum and teeth (buccal).
- If you want to experience just a small amount of it, you can place just enough product into your mouth and wait 15 minutes before swallowing.
- Another option would be taking it sublingually; you can place a small amount of it underneath your tongue for about 20 minutes before swallowing.
- You can also take it buccally; just put the product between your gum and teeth, like chewing tobacco, and hold it there for 30 minutes before swallowing.
- For those who do not want to smoke, another method is taking the THC oil by dripping a few drops onto your tongue.
D8 THC Flower is an extract that’s been shown to have many therapeutic effects on the body and mind. It’s made from the compound D8-Tetrahydrocannabinol which produces the high effect you experience from marijuana use. Its extraction allows you to consume smaller amounts of marijuana and still receive some of the same effects as using larger amounts of cannabis. So, if you’re thinking of experiencing a world never seen before, check out now!
Main photo: Len Mora/unsplash.com