Pasta dishes are probably the simplest and most popular dishes for lunch and dinner. Pasta is often on your table and you want to diversify it somehow? See our suggestions and conjure up a delicious pasta dish for dinner tonight!
Pasta in marinara style
Try this tried and tested recipe for Russian pasta in marinara style!
– 400 g ground beef,
– 250 g penne pasta,
– pepper, salt.
1. Finely dice the onion and fry in a tablespoon of fat. Add meat and fry until browned.
2. In the meantime cook the pasta. Save some of the water before you drain it.
3. Mix the cooked pasta with the meat and onion. Add a couple of tablespoons of pasta water. Season with salt and pepper.
Pasta in French style
– 300 g spaghetti,
– 300 g mushrooms,
– 100 g bacon,
– 10% cream,
1. Cook spaghetti in salted water.
2. Cut all the ingredients into cubes. First fry onions and bacon for 3 minutes, then add mushrooms. Fry everything uncovered until the water evaporates.
3. Add cream and your favorite spices. Bring the whole thing to the boil.
4. Combine the sauce with spaghetti. Delicious pasta in French style is ready.
Pasta with tomatoes
Pastawith tom atoes is a great choice for vegetarians and spaghetti lovers!
– 300 g spaghetti,
– cream or sour cream,
– onion and garlic,
– cream cheese,
– 3 tomatoes,
– parsley or basil.
1. Scald the tomatoes, peel and dice them. Fry them together with garlic and onion.
2. In the meantime cook and strain the spaghetti. Mix it with tomatoes, add cream, grated cheese and your favourite spices.
3. Place the dish on plates and sprinkle with fresh parsley or basil.
Pasta in cream sauce with mushrooms
– 300 g pasta (any),
– 150 g mushrooms,
– spices to taste,
– 2 tablespoons of flour.
1. Boil pasta and pour off most of the water.
2. Chop onion and fry. When it gets golden, add mushrooms. Fry until the water evaporates. Then add flour and some butter. When the roux is browned, pour in the cream and some of the water in which the pasta was cooked.
3. Mix the sauce with the pasta, add the greens and pressed garlic.
Pasta cutlets are an example of how not to waste food. You can add any vegetable to the cutlets – not just peppers.
– a serving of cooked pasta,
– 3 eggs,
– cold meat, cheese,
– paprika, greens.
1. Put all ingredients except eggs through a meat grinder or blend in a blender.
2. Add 2 beaten egg whites and 2 whole yolks together with one egg to the stuffing. Season with salt, pepper and your favorite spice.
3. Form small cutlets from the mixture. Fry in hot fat until golden brown.
4. Serve the cutlets sprinkled with greens.
Pasta with white cheese
Do you want to go back to the times of your childhood? Try this simple recipe for macaroni and cheese! You can make it sweet or salty.
– 200 g pasta (any),
– 200 g white cheese,
– salt or sugar,
– 25 g butter.
1. Boil the pasta, drain and return to the pot. Melt the butter in the same pot.
2. Shred the cottage cheese with a fork or press through a coarse sieve. For the salty variant add salt and greens to the cottage cheese, for the sweet variant add sugar or jam.
3. Mix pasta with cottage cheese mixture.
Main Photo: Bozhin Karaivanov/unsplash.com